Pardison Fontaine is a rapper and songwriter from New York who has recently made headlines for his relationship with Megan Thee Stallion. But who is he, and what do we know about him? Here are some facts about Pardison Fontaine’s height, age, career, and personal life.
Early Life of Pardison Fontaine
According to the web search results, Pardison Fontaine’s early life can be summarized as follows:
- Pardison Fontaine was born on December 29, 1989, in Newburgh, New York, United States of America.
- He grew up in a Christian household and attended Soul Saving Station Church thrice weekly. He was not allowed to listen to rap music until his early teens.
- He started singing in the church choir but fell in love with rap after listening to a DMX mixtape. He began rapping in seventh grade with a classmate who was also a rapper.
- He was a standout basketball player in high school and received a full-ride athletic scholarship to Goldey-Beacom College in Wilmington, Delaware, to play Division II basketball. He left school midway through his junior year and also attended SUNY Sullivan.
- He adapted the stage name “Pardi Mcfly,” initially inspired by Back to the Future’s Marty McFly. He later dropped the McFly and added the name “Fontaine,” partially inspired by Jean de la Fontaine, a famed French poet and fabulist from the 17th century. He made his social media debut on MySpace as Pardison Fontaine some 10 years ago.
What makes Pardison Fontaine stand out from the crowd?
Pardison Fontaine stands out of the crowd for his versatile talent and his romantic gestures. He is a rapper and a songwriter who has worked with some of the biggest names in the music industry, such as Cardi B, Kanye West, and Beyoncé. He also won a Grammy for contributing to “Savage Remix.” He is also a loving boyfriend to Megan Thee Stallion, whom he often showers with affection and praise. He is a tall, handsome, and successful man with much to offer.
Pardison Fontaine’s height is 6ft 6in, making him one of the tallest rappers in the industry. He was a basketball player in high school and received a full-ride athletic scholarship to play Division II basketball at Goldey-Beacom College in Wilmington, Delaware. He left school midway through his junior year to pursue his music career.
Pardison Fontaine’s age is 33 as of 2023. He was born in Newburgh, New York, on December 29, 1989. The name Jorden Kyle Lanier Thorpe is his given name. He adopted the stage name “Pardi Mcfly,” initially inspired by Marty McFly from Back to the Future. He later added the name “Fontaine,” primarily influenced by the renowned French poet and fabulist from the 17th century, Jean de la Fontaine.
Pardison Fontaine started rapping in seventh grade and released his debut mixtape, Not Supposed to Be Here, in August 2015. He gained recognition for his collaboration with Cardi B, co-writing several of her hit songs such as “Bodak Yellow,” “I Like It,” “WAP,” and “Up”. He also featured on her 2018 single “Backin’ It Up, “which peaked at number 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. In addition, he co-wrote songs for Kanye West’s eighth studio album, Ye, such as “Yikes,” “Ghost Town,” and “All Mine.” His debut album Under8ed was released in November 2019. In 2021, he won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Song for his contribution to “Savage Remix” by Megan Thee Stallion and Beyoncé.
What is Pardison’s family life?
Pardison Fontaine’s family life could be more public, but here is what I found from the web search results. He has a daughter named Jordy Jr., born in November 2016. He is very proud of his daughter and often posts pictures of her on his Instagram account. He also has a close relationship with his mother, whom he calls his “queen” and “best friend.” He credits her for supporting him throughout his career and life. He also has a brother and a sister, whom he loves and respects.
Pardison Fontaine was in a public relationship with fellow rapper Megan Thee Stallion from 2020 to 2023. They confirmed their romance in February 2023 and made their red carpet-debut as a couple at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in May 2023. They were very affectionate and supportive of each other, and Pardison Fontaine often called Megan Thee Stallion his “wife” and “soulmate.” However, they broke up in August 2023, citing irreconcilable differences and busy schedules. They said they remain friends and wish each other the best.
Pardison Fontaine Wiki
Pardison Fontaine is an American rapper and songwriter best known for collaborating with Cardi B on the song “Backin’ It Up.” He was born on December 29, 1989, in Newburgh, New York, and started rapping in seventh grade. He also played basketball in college before pursuing a music career. He has written songs for famous artists like Kanye West, Megan Thee Stallion, and Cardi B. He won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Song in 2021 for his contribution to “Savage Remix” by Megan Thee Stallion and Beyoncé. His debut album, Under8ed, was released in 2019.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below and do not forget to visit DairyQueenHours for more mind-boggling updates.