Jana Kramer Net Worth
“Jana Kramer Net Worth” is an American country music singer and actress with a net worth of $2 million as of 2023. She is best known for her role as Alex Dupre on the TV series One Tree Hill and for her hit singles “Why Ya Wanna” and “I Got the Boy.” She has also appeared in several movies and TV shows, such as Friday Night Lights, 90210, Entourage, and Dancing with the Stars. She has been married three times and has two children with her ex-husband Mike Caussin. She is currently engaged to Allan Russell and is expecting her third child.
Jana Kramer Early Life and Education
Jana Rae Kramer was born on December 2, 1983, in Rochester Hills, Michigan, to Nora and Martin Kramer, who are of German descent.
- She has an older brother, Steve, who is a police officer. She attended Rochester Adams High School and graduated in 2002.
- She moved to California for two years when she was 18 and then moved to Tennessee to pursue her career.
Jana Kramer’s Net Worth
According to various sources, Jana Kramer’s net worth is estimated at around $2 million as of 2023.
- She has earned her wealth from her acting and singing career, as well as from endorsements, sponsorships, and podcasting.
- She has also sold her Nashville home for $2.2 million in 2021. She is currently living in Los Angeles with her fiancé and children.
Jana Kramer Career
“Jana Kramer net worth” started her acting career in 2002 with a low-budget horror film called Dead/Undead. She then landed guest roles on TV shows like All My Children, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, and CSI: NY. She also had supporting roles in movies like Click, Prom Night, Heart of the Country, and Country Crush.
- In 2007, she joined the cast of the NBC sports drama Friday Night Lights as Noelle Davenport.
- In 2008, she appeared as Portia Ranson in the CW teen drama 90210. In 2009, she played a sorority girl who seduces Turtle on the HBO comedy Entourage. In 2009, she also got her breakthrough role as Alex Dupre on the CW drama One Tree Hill.
- She played an actress and model who becomes the face of Brooke Davis’s fashion line and causes trouble for the residents of Tree Hill. She stayed on the show until its ninth and final season in 2012.
- In 2012, Kramer also launched her country music career with her debut single, “Why Ya Wanna,” which reached number three on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified gold by the RIAA.
- She released her self-titled debut album in June 2012, which peaked at number five on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and number 19 on the Billboard 200 chart. The album also spawned singles like “I Hope It Rains” and “Whiskey“.
In 2015, Kramer released her second album
- Thirty-One, which debuted at number three on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and number 10 on the Billboard 200 chart. The album featured singles like “I Got the Boy,” “Said No One Ever,” “Circles,” and “Love.”
- The same year, she competed on the 23rd season of Dancing with the Stars with partner Gleb Savchenko. They finished in fourth place.
In 2016, Kramer released a single called
- Said No One Ever”. In 2017, she released another single called “I’ve Done Love.
- In 2018, she released a single called “Dammit”. In 2019, she released a single called “Beautiful Lies”.
- In 2020, she released a single called “Untouchable”. In 2021, she released a single called “Voices”.
Jana Kramer Personal Life
- “Jana Kramer net worth” has been married three times and divorced twice. Her first marriage was to actor and writer Michael Gambino in 2004. They eloped in Las Vegas but split after a few months. Her second marriage was to actor Johnathon Schaech in 2010.
- They met on the set of Prom Night in 2007 and got engaged in 2009. They married in Michigan but separated after a month. Their divorce was finalized in 2011.
Her third marriage was to former NFL player Mike Caussin in 2015
- They met on Twitter in 2014 and got engaged after nine months of dating. They married in Virginia but separated in 2016 after Caussin admitted to cheating on her multiple times.
- They reconciled in 2017 after he went to rehab for sex addiction. They have two children: daughter Jolie Rae (born in 2016) and son Jace Joseph (born in 2018). However, they filed for divorce again in April 2021, citing irreconcilable differences and adultery.
- In May 2021, Kramer announced that she was engaged to actor Allan Russell after six months of dating. In June 2021, they revealed that they were expecting their first child together.